A Fresh Start



Traveling to Europe had been one of my bucket lists since I was twelve.

I firstly knew a city called London from a children's book at the library. Lives out there seemed very different and fascinated to me. Then I got to know there were so many countries on the same continent as England. MIND BLOWING.

Fifteen years passed by, I finally made it happen. Thought it wasn't London but I wouldn't complain! Instead, I headed to Belgium, the Netherlands, and Italy.

So I think it would be an opportunity for me to start writing a blog again!

Back then, maybe nine or ten years ago, I wrote a lot. I wrote diaries, novels, fictions and literally everything that ever crossed my mind. But now I have been stuck in the adult world where keeping thoughts to yourself would be the best way to survive. I quit writing. And now I miss it.

I miss the creative me. So much.

I want her back.

Comments

Popular Posts