Beauty of Belgium

Back in January, I had a sudden plan to visit Europe again in April. And within 2 weeks, I managed to get everything ready (visa, flights, hotels, travel plans, etc.) because I was SO EAGER to be there again. I was so pumped to visit my boyfriend and his family in Belgium and to travel to Switzerland with my best friends.

But things don't go as plan anymore and there is nothing we can do about it. I was (and still am, a little...) so disappointed that I couldn't make it. Until now, even though I am over it, some parts of me felt sad because I don't know if I will ever have a chance to do this anytime soon. But life goes on. Hopefully, everything will get better with no more loss... We just have to be patient and stay healthy!

So here are some photos I got when I visited Belgium last year. To remind me how beautiful the world is. And to remind me to not give up so I can be there again :)












Comments

Popular Posts